What kind of material should you use when ordering custom-embroidered or printed accessories or apparel from Last Frontier Embroidery?
This can be a tough choice, but we’ll make it easier with these tips for learning the difference between cotton and polyester:
- Can shrink when subjected to high temperatures, including in the wash
- Very durable
- Printed colors typically come out vibrant and are slower to fade over time
- Won’t shrink in the wash
- Some types of polyester are sweat-wicking, which is great if you’re printing or embroidering the logo of an athletic team!
- Less breathable than cotton; may feel uncomfortable during the warmer months
- Doesn’t work with some inks; check with the ink manufacturer or the company that will be printing your items.
- More difficult to embroider
Now that you’ve learned the difference between cotton and polyester and can make an informed fabric choice, it’s time to order some custom-embroidered or printed garments or accessories from Last Frontier Embroidery. We can embroider or heat-transfer print your logo or design on sweatshirts, polo shirts, tote bags, hats, scrubs, T-shirts, even shoes—if you dream it, we can design it! Get a quote today to get started.